Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Almost Done


I finally defended my thesis yesterday and am now essentially done with grad school!! So freakin excited I can't take it. I still have some corrections to do on my thesis, but everything should be done in just a few short weeks.
In other big news I also did a few sets of pull-ups doing 3 reps each time. Mind you my shoulder was rocked afterward and it still hurts a few days later, but the point is I did it. Unfortunately my mind immediately went to thinking of climbing again. "If I can do pull-ups then I can climb too..." I am one unrational and overzealous human being. Don't worry though, I'll keep off it because I am truly scared of hurting this thing again. Not good.
Anyhoo, just thought I'd fill everyone in on the good news in various facets of my life. Maybe I'll even have a job soon. Woohoo!
Here's one of my favorite ski runs I've ever done. Steep and narrow. Couloirs are the greatest features out there.

No comments: